JMMCRI Respects Your Right to Privacy
Your privacy and security are important to us. JMMCRI respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. We use the information collected through our website to facilitate donation collection and processing, to provide tax receipts, to process online account registrations and to communicate relevant news and updates. JMMCRI does not trade, license, rent or sell your personal information in any manner.
Privacy Statement and Summary
General Privacy Practices
JMMCRI observes the following privacy practices:
- JMMCRI collects information only for specified purposes.
- We only require that you provide the necessary amount of personal information to provide any service, as required by law.
- We may ask you for more information about yourself to help us provide you with more personalized information and services, but in such cases, you are not obligated to provide such information.
- Personal information gathered by JMMCRI is held in the strictest confidence and is protected by industry standard best practices.
- In certain instances, Donors are able to restrict the amount of information shared with the patients they support. In doing so, JMMCRI may not be able to provide certain services that require personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is defined as any information about an identifiable individual including information that can be used to recognize, identify or contact a specific individual, whether it concerns an email address, where an individual lives, or which interests, causes and organizations he or she supports. Personal information does not include most business contact information such as the name, title, business address, or business telephone or fax number of an employee of an organization, and certain publicly available information.
Links to Third Party Sites